Check-in is generally between 3 pm and 5 pm. If you arrive early, you can relax in the lobby or leave your luggage at reception and go for a stroll around the nearby area.
- Please have your passport handy as we will make a photocopy upon check-in.
- Once you have checked in, the designated hotel staff will show you to your room and carry your luggage for you. Please let them know when you would like to have dinner and breakfast and find out from them where these meals will be had.
- If you are unable to eat certain foods due to allergies or for religious reasons, please let us know upon reservation. If you do not inform us in advance, please advise reception upon check-in.
Note: If you have not informed us about food requirements in advance, we may be unable to accommodate your request. Please understand we may require an additional fee in order to satisfy your dietary needs.
- Please leave your room by the check-out time, return the key to reception, and pay for any additional drinks you had from the refrigerator in your room or had with your meals.
- When leaving your room, please loosely fold any yukata you used and tidy up your futons.
- Check-out is generally between 10 and 11 am. If you have time, we suggest leaving your luggage with reception and casually sightseeing around the local area. There are many tourist attractions around Akiu Onsen.