Futakuchi Campsite is located 1 km away from Akiu Visitor Center.
It opens from April to November. It’s a beautiful place to spend your holidays.
(Some area have no cell phone coverage.)
Reservations and Inquiries
Akiu Visitor Center
(Information is in Japanese only)
Hours of Operation
|Over night||Check-in starts at 10:30 AM - Check-out by 10:00 AM.
Check-in has to be done by 4:00 PM at the latest
*You can go out after checking-in.
|Day use||Check-in starts at 10:30 AM - Check-out by 4:00 PM.|
Bungalows and tent sites
Please note that there is no bedding in the rooms. You have to bring your own sleeping bag. There are 2 bungalows with tatami floor, one is for 20 people, the other is for 10 people. Other bungalows do not have tatami floors.
“Banji” a bungalow for 20 people.
There are bungalows for 4, 6 and 10 people.
From 2016 October 1, the use fee of Akiu Futakuchi campsite was revised.
- Entrance fee
- 110 yen / per person 【Free entrance to junior high students and under.】
( ) = Number of the buildings Stay over night Day use For 4 people (2) 2,300 yen 1,100 yen For 6 people (6) 3,400 yen 1,700 yen For 10 people (3) 5,100 yen 2,500 yen For 20 people (1) 10,300 yen 5,100 yen
- Tent（6 sites）
For more 10 people 1 site 1,100 yen For 9 people or less 1 site 460 yen
Blanket 1 blanket 230 yen Lamp 1 lamp 570 yen
- Fees listed is per night per bungalow. If you are staying over night, you will be paying for entrance fee of 110 yen per person (Free entrance to junior high students and under) and Bungalow / tents site fee.
- Entrance fee applies to everyone whether you use bungalows or not.
- Tent site fee applies for both day and over night use.
- Vehicles are not allowed to get into Futakuchi campsite. Please park your car in the parking lots.
- Pets are not allowed (except guide dogs).
- Cancelation policy: in case of cancelation, please let us know 7 days in advance.
- Parking lot has a maximum capacity of 10 cars.
- There are shared bathrooms, a cooking facility and a common area.
- Fire use is prohibited in the bungalows (except mosquito coils). There are no outlets.
- There are no bathrooms, shower rooms or bath tubs in the bungalows.